BRIVIS | Service and Repairs | Local Technicians in Keilor
Brivis is one of the main leaders in Australia’s market for heating and cooling products. They have been designing and manufacturing climate systems in Australia for over 50 years.
BRIVIS offer a wide range of gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling units. All Brivis products are specifically designed to meet the demands of Australia's climate.
Licensed technicians at REPAIR Heating & Cooling have an extensive experience and knowledge in servicing and repairs of BRIVIS Ducted heating and Evaporative cooling units and always ready to offer a rapid response, which means if you have a problem with Evaporative cooling or Ducted heater, we will provide you with a quick and efficient solution at a competitive price.
Same day service is also available.
Note: If the unit is still under the manufacturer’s warranty (3-5 years old), please contact BRIVIS directly for service or repairs.
BRIVIS Ducted Gas Heating
Below is the list of BRIVIS Ducted Heating product range we service and repair:
- Brivis Classic Series: Brivis Wombat, Brivis Buffalo
- Brivis Compact Classic Series: CC315IN - CC330IN
- Brivis StarPRo SP4 Series: SP415 - SP435
- Brivis StarPro MX Series: MX21E - MX35I
- Brivis Buffalo 3 and 5 Star Series: BX320 - BX520
- Brivis StarPro SP5 Series: SP515IN - SP535IN
- Brivis StarPro HX Series: HX15I - HX35I
- Brivis StarPro SP6 Series: SP615IN - SP635IN
plus earlier models
We know how to fix any Brivis heating error code. Common error codes:
- H01 Error 30, 60 & 65 are fan motor related
- H01 Error 50, 55, 56 & 71 are gas-related
- H01 Error 35, 40, 41 & 42 are overheating related
If one of these errors is shown on the screen, you can reset it using key combination FN - 1 - 4. However, If it does not help and the Error keeps appearing call REPAIR Heating & Cooling, we will solve your heating problem.
We serve all Western and Northern Melbourne suburbs.
BRIVIS Evaporative Cooling
If your BRIVIS Evaporative Cooling stopped working and it is out of the manufacturer’s warranty, call REPAIR Heating & Cooling TODAY.
Our vehicles are fully equipped and stocked with common spare parts to complete service and repairs on the same day. Also, we have access to a wide range of spare parts for all the following BRIVIS Evaporative Cooling model range:
- Brivis Contour L-series: L26 – L76
- Brivis Promina P-series: P26 - P76
- Brivis Advance Plus F-series: F26DS - F86DS
- Brivis AD BAL: AD56 - AD86
plus earlier models.
Here is a list of the most common issues we know how to fix:
- Evaporative cooler not turning ON
- Cooler blowing warm air / not cooling
- The cooler has a blank screen on a wall controller/keypad
- Evaporative cooler tripping the power/safety switch / Fuse
- Cooler leaking water continuously / water running down on the roof
- Cooler creating a burning smell
- Evaporative cooling is very noisy / making a strange noise
- Fan not working / not blowing air / no airflow
- My evaporative cooler produces musty/unpleasant smell
What Our Customers Are Saying
Great customer service & a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!Tim Barwisch
Great service , very professional and prompt repairs.ilia lom
Serge was excellent. Quick response and lots of communication when I had to change the time agreed. The repair was an old unit and he showed me everything he was doing all the way through - and fixed what I thought was going to be a replacement job!Bruce Sampson
I had Sergei come around today to fix my evaporative cooler, he showed up on time and was able to fix it on a 37degree day. Awesome job, would highly recommend himMatt Tonkim
Sergey was very helpful very polite and did a fantastic jobTommy McGinley
Sergey is very professional and explanied the problems in detail. Good service was provided.Joy Alam
Great service and very satisfied with the outcome. Sergey took the time to explain everything and even provided some preventative maintenance tips. I definitely recommend this service.Michael Smith
This man is one of the best tradies I have encountered.
Polite, punctual and most of all is an expert at what he does at a very reasonable price.
Last year he serviced my Brivis evap. cooler. He took before and after photos as I wasn't getting on the roof for an inspection haha. This was his idea and I'd never thought about it.
He brought all the panels down for a good scrubbing. Other plummers have only hosed them down on the roof.
All in all, a very thorough tradesman.
This year Serge replaced my four vents in the house. They look terrific, and have a shiny finish for easy cleaning. He cleans up and takes all the rubbish with him
I'll happily refer him to my friends with confidence.
Thanks again SergeBrenda Chaplin
Sergey arrived on the time he said and the service was great. We will use this company again. ThanksRoss Pitt
Sergey is very professional and reliable. I highly recommend his service.Alex Ch