BRIVIS | Service and Repairs | Local Technicians in Keilor
Brivis is one of the main leaders in Australia’s market for heating and cooling products. They have been designing and manufacturing climate systems in Australia for over 50 years.
BRIVIS offer a wide range of gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling units. All Brivis products are specifically designed to meet the demands of Australia's climate.
Licensed technicians at REPAIR Heating & Cooling have an extensive experience and knowledge in servicing and repairs of BRIVIS Ducted heating and Evaporative cooling units and always ready to offer a rapid response, which means if you have a problem with Evaporative cooling or Ducted heater, we will provide you with a quick and efficient solution at a competitive price.
Same day service is also available.
Note: If the unit is still under the manufacturer’s warranty (3-5 years old), please contact BRIVIS directly for service or repairs.
BRIVIS Ducted Gas Heating
Below is the list of BRIVIS Ducted Heating product range we service and repair:
- Brivis Classic Series: Brivis Wombat, Brivis Buffalo
- Brivis Compact Classic Series: CC315IN - CC330IN
- Brivis StarPRo SP4 Series: SP415 - SP435
- Brivis StarPro MX Series: MX21E - MX35I
- Brivis Buffalo 3 and 5 Star Series: BX320 - BX520
- Brivis StarPro SP5 Series: SP515IN - SP535IN
- Brivis StarPro HX Series: HX15I - HX35I
- Brivis StarPro SP6 Series: SP615IN - SP635IN
plus earlier models
We know how to fix any Brivis heating error code. Common error codes:
- H01 Error 30, 60 & 65 are fan motor related
- H01 Error 50, 55, 56 & 71 are gas-related
- H01 Error 35, 40, 41 & 42 are overheating related
If one of these errors is shown on the screen, you can reset it using key combination FN - 1 - 4. However, If it does not help and the Error keeps appearing call REPAIR Heating & Cooling, we will solve your heating problem.
We serve all Western and Northern Melbourne suburbs.
BRIVIS Evaporative Cooling
If your BRIVIS Evaporative Cooling stopped working and it is out of the manufacturer’s warranty, call REPAIR Heating & Cooling TODAY.
Our vehicles are fully equipped and stocked with common spare parts to complete service and repairs on the same day. Also, we have access to a wide range of spare parts for all the following BRIVIS Evaporative Cooling model range:
- Brivis Contour L-series: L26 – L76
- Brivis Promina P-series: P26 - P76
- Brivis Advance Plus F-series: F26DS - F86DS
- Brivis AD BAL: AD56 - AD86
plus earlier models.
Here is a list of the most common issues we know how to fix:
- Evaporative cooler not turning ON
- Cooler blowing warm air / not cooling
- The cooler has a blank screen on a wall controller/keypad
- Evaporative cooler tripping the power/safety switch / Fuse
- Cooler leaking water continuously / water running down on the roof
- Cooler creating a burning smell
- Evaporative cooling is very noisy / making a strange noise
- Fan not working / not blowing air / no airflow
- My evaporative cooler produces musty/unpleasant smell
What Our Customers Are Saying
Serge was recommended to me, I will not use anyone else form now on! His communication and detail to his work is excellent as his his promptness and price, I deal with many trades people and his integrity goes above and beyond.Di Casey
Very punctual very professional great service happy with repairs Serge was greatFrank
Service was great, very detailed inspection & communicated with me throughout service of what he found & resolutions. Would recommendDebbo Crew
Serge came today on a 43 deg heat and was very professional in fixing our Bonaire ducted evaporative cooling. Rectified the problem quickly and explained the situation in details. Fully recommend his service and most likely will be dealing with him again.Aubrey Isola
Sergey arrived on the time he said and the service was great. We will use this company again. ThanksRoss Pitt
Great customer service & a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!Tim Barwisch
Great work, very nice and helpful definitely recommendMia Rose
Sergey is a polite gentlemen with a lot of knowledge that he is willing to share. He explained the process of his service and showed photos of what was completed. He went above and beyond to service our heating and cooling unit. Sergey is highly recommended.Bianca Panagiotou
Great service from Sergev. Highly recommend him.Ivana Guastella
When my tenant reported that the cooling unit is not working, the first company came and quoted $3,200 to replace the entire system. I sought Serge's advice on the unit and sent him out for a second opinion. I was very pleasantly surprised that the unit was repairable and the total bill was $259.50 - a massive saving indeed! Highly recommended.Terence Yeh