BRIVIS | Service and Repairs | Local Technicians in Keilor
Brivis is one of the main leaders in Australia’s market for heating and cooling products. They have been designing and manufacturing climate systems in Australia for over 50 years.
BRIVIS offer a wide range of gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling units. All Brivis products are specifically designed to meet the demands of Australia's climate.
Licensed technicians at REPAIR Heating & Cooling have an extensive experience and knowledge in servicing and repairs of BRIVIS Ducted heating and Evaporative cooling units and always ready to offer a rapid response, which means if you have a problem with Evaporative cooling or Ducted heater, we will provide you with a quick and efficient solution at a competitive price.
Same day service is also available.
Note: If the unit is still under the manufacturer’s warranty (3-5 years old), please contact BRIVIS directly for service or repairs.
BRIVIS Ducted Gas Heating
Below is the list of BRIVIS Ducted Heating product range we service and repair:
- Brivis Classic Series: Brivis Wombat, Brivis Buffalo
- Brivis Compact Classic Series: CC315IN - CC330IN
- Brivis StarPRo SP4 Series: SP415 - SP435
- Brivis StarPro MX Series: MX21E - MX35I
- Brivis Buffalo 3 and 5 Star Series: BX320 - BX520
- Brivis StarPro SP5 Series: SP515IN - SP535IN
- Brivis StarPro HX Series: HX15I - HX35I
- Brivis StarPro SP6 Series: SP615IN - SP635IN
plus earlier models
We know how to fix any Brivis heating error code. Common error codes:
- H01 Error 30, 60 & 65 are fan motor related
- H01 Error 50, 55, 56 & 71 are gas-related
- H01 Error 35, 40, 41 & 42 are overheating related
If one of these errors is shown on the screen, you can reset it using key combination FN - 1 - 4. However, If it does not help and the Error keeps appearing call REPAIR Heating & Cooling, we will solve your heating problem.
We serve all Western and Northern Melbourne suburbs.
BRIVIS Evaporative Cooling
If your BRIVIS Evaporative Cooling stopped working and it is out of the manufacturer’s warranty, call REPAIR Heating & Cooling TODAY.
Our vehicles are fully equipped and stocked with common spare parts to complete service and repairs on the same day. Also, we have access to a wide range of spare parts for all the following BRIVIS Evaporative Cooling model range:
- Brivis Contour L-series: L26 – L76
- Brivis Promina P-series: P26 - P76
- Brivis Advance Plus F-series: F26DS - F86DS
- Brivis AD BAL: AD56 - AD86
plus earlier models.
Here is a list of the most common issues we know how to fix:
- Evaporative cooler not turning ON
- Cooler blowing warm air / not cooling
- The cooler has a blank screen on a wall controller/keypad
- Evaporative cooler tripping the power/safety switch / Fuse
- Cooler leaking water continuously / water running down on the roof
- Cooler creating a burning smell
- Evaporative cooling is very noisy / making a strange noise
- Fan not working / not blowing air / no airflow
- My evaporative cooler produces musty/unpleasant smell
What Our Customers Are Saying
Great service , very professional and prompt repairs.ilia lom
Sergey did a great job.very honest and professional.highly recommendAdaleta Matezic
Sergey did a fantastic job at my place with my ducted heating and cooling. He is a professional and polite tradesman, punctual and reliable. I would be happy to recommend him to anyone.martha umptious
High recommend REPAIR heating and cooling. Came out within 2 days, fixed issue on the same day and was very well priced. Thank you for fixing my heating, works very well!!!Angela Dion
I found him on the net. Didn't know what to expect in term of price, charge and quality of work. He didn't charge for call out fee and worked within my budget and gave me the best quote. Very thorough with the gas work. He even found the gas leaked that supposed to be check by the previous work plumber, who didn't seem to noticed that. Thank you for looking after me over the years. And I proudly recommend him to anyone especially the woman who scared of being rip off by the tradie.Grace Pongnarakun
Great service. Very satisfied with outcome. Highly recommend. Thanks SergeySuzanne Roe
I was highly impressed with the quality of work Sergei provides. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Great service and fair price !Bernard Baltrusaitis
Sergey arrived on the time he said and the service was great. We will use this company again. ThanksRoss Pitt
Great work, very nice and helpful definitely recommendMia Rose
Great customer service! Very good and easy to deal with. Came out straight away! Explained and a very reasonable price!..Goran Cergovski